finally !
an english song !
Another Perfect Day
by American Hi-Fi
heard it while watching bbt.
in bbt it was sung by Fabien.
& i thought it was kinda nice.
im still trying to download it though. =X
i dont like this lousy com. love the laptop.
anyways, heres something to entertain you while im away !
found it in my sister's friend's blog. his true experience.
(Roughly Like that) in PW lecture. hahaha.
Lecturer: Some people are so persistent that they dont like to follow the teachers' advice.
Lecturer: If they don't follow, they will confirm die.
Lecturer: I always tell my students that i've a deathnote. *Takes out a Deathnote NOTEBOOK.
Lecturer: See, everyone??*Flips the first few pages.
Lecturer: Inside got names one hor.Lecturer: If you all don't listen to me you all will die !!! (Die as in fail in the Project Work)
Lecturer: You all can tell me if you all wish to die (As in fail PW)
Lecturer: Still can let you all choose how to die.
Lecturer: I can arrange for you all.
Lecturer: (FYI) I'm not L.*Stops and ponder over something.
Lecturer: I'm XL !!!!!!! (WTF?!)
Wahseh, the whole cohort laughed like shit lah !!!
PLUS, the way he laughs is like SUPER FUNNY!
ROFLOL.
Baby,top.
Dead & gone. || 6:48 PM