Annyong!
It's been a looong time since i blogged.
Happy belated birthday to my blog too!
Hmm, its... 3+ years already! Wow, time really flies. (IT HAS WINGS! LOL.)
I've officially quitted Plurk(though acc not deleted), I'm bored of the whole karma system.
So I moved
elsewhere where i can update and not worry about dropping karma! yay!
But it shall be kept private. It's fate if any of my friends happen to find me there.
I'm liking SuJu more and more! and of course, U-Kiss and other K-pop groups.
I thought I won't ever be into K-pop. SO WRONG! HAHA! We shouldn't say things too early.
And of course, school is as usual. Happy but depressing.
I recently realised my addiction for strawberry milk because of Eunhyuk(SJ).
Can vaguely remember liking the strawberry milk that I used to drink during Kindergarten every week.
So its not totally cause Eunhyuk likes it, right? ^^
Shall update more next time, see ya!
P.S. Remember to watch arirang Pops In Seoul tonight!
(Hey! Listening to Kevin, Xander and Eli hosting the show really improves your english.)
Baby,top.
Dead & gone. || 7:29 PM